Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 4

I now have 5 pair of mitts crocheted, I really like the Post Stitch Mitts. I even have the ends woven in and the pairs tied neatly together. I learned a lesson about weaving in ends shortly before Christmas when I knit 11 pair of slippers. I left all the ends and had a fun (not) time weaving them all in one night.

Speaking of ends, yikes the Felted Entrelac Tote, is a mess of ends. I am through with the colored rectangles.
Funny all this time I thought they were diamonds, but no the pattern says they are rectangles. And they really are. So this evening, while bouncing between the Olympics and the Westminster Dog Show, I'll work on the set of white triangles.

It is looking like I will finish the tote with several days to spare. So I think I'll dye some yarn and knit the Edgar Scarf from Knitty.com as my second event.

Comments:
Woohoo!
 
it looks really good
 
wow, that bag is really cool. i can't wait to see it completed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?