Monday, January 23, 2006


Bag after felting from above Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Very cute!
 
I really love the colors! Great Job. I can't wait to hear about your dyeing experience. I am considering Doing some kool aid dyeing of Lion Brands Fisherman. Might consider Rit dye now. Georgeous. Good for you for getting the blog going!!
Libby
 
Great colors! You did a fabulous job. I can't wait to read about your dyeing experience. I have been considering Kool-Aid dyeing but may have to give Rit a try.
Congrats on getting your blog going!! Keep it up.
Libby
 
Great bag! I especially love the name and the colors.
 
Beautiful bag!!! Very nice job.
 
I love your colors on your bag, just made one, but instead of putting knots in the icord made holes before felting and kitchenered the ends to gether and if you move them a couple of times while felting they don't fuse, and it worked out pretty good
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?